On a grey Sunday afternoon in beautiful Kane'ohe, we made our way to the nearby pet store in Windward Mall to pick up someone special's 20+30 gift. After making quite a scene and stopping traffic in the pet store, we managed to have little miss pink-lipped Pua Honi Honi settle into her new hale at Nahewai.
Pua was born on October 14, 2007 in Waimanalo. We do not know how long she had been a spectacle for on-lookers at the Mall. Clearly this little one needed to join a loving family and secure home. Gone are the days of incessant tapping of the glass, circling and rooting around in a 4x4 box with no warmth and moments of cuddling and belly scratches.
We welcome Pua, our little ray of sunshine, into her new life and hope you will do the same!
Now, on with her adventures!!!

7 comments:
OMG. Can she be any more cute???
Welcome lil' Pua Honi Honi to the 'Ohana!!!
love from the Freitas'
Congratulations on your new baby girl - she is precious - what a cute little pink nose and lips! Can't wait to meet her!
love, Candace
Uh Okay... Hi Pua Honi Honi. Welcome to your new ohana. Have a wonderful life. Uh Yeah. I guess this will work.
Thank you for rescuing that cute little piggie I had been admiring at the mall!! (NO, I did not tap on the glass!) She's one lucky little pua'a!!
Aloha from leroy and caroline
wow! must have been love at first sight! congrats . . . cant wait to meet Pua the Pua'a and have baby Daisy meet her too!
aloha, da figueiras (odda portuguese ohana).
Hmmmm, I thought it would be a "one time pau" thing but now that I know you are now officially home for the baby baby piglets, I will keep you in mind for our next orphan.
Gosh sis… I can't believe after 8 years… she's gone onto the next adventure in her life. Pua was a great pig!! Really!!! I look fondly at these posts and remember how she was so all over the place, under foot and RUNNING so fast!!! It's hard to believe that she was that tiny!!! Blessings and love!!!
Post a Comment